Subject: [Leica] Answer To Leica Winder Question [speed graphic]
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 11:15:58 2004

Jeff, Rhode Island is a great place to live but was not very attractive a
place for jobs in those days. For a while in the 50's I was assistant
manager of
 the movie theatre in Newport. My job was to mix a five-gallon jug of
Koolaid
--  10 cents a cup-- and to make the pop corn, also 10 cents a box. I quit
in
a week  because -- after 10 years -- the manager was making only $75  a
week.
I  believe I was making a whole lot less at The Providence Journal but I
didn't have to make any Koolaid. --bob cole