Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Madrigal Evening
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Dec 13 18:10:38 2004

Aaron,
Don't be jealous, it is just a matter of playing the odds.  First, if
you don't try, nothing happens.  Two, if you try, shoot several frames
as the subject moving ruins the image just as much as you moving.
Three, learn to watch the subject so you know how they move and shoot
when they come to a natural stopping place.  Four, learn to control your
body, make it not move for 1/4 or 1/8 of a second: this just normal
biofeedback stuff, if you practice enough somehow you learn to do it.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com