Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 12 05:45:19 2004

The cat disappeared this week ... a lot of time was spent in front of the
window.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/50.html

He came home and got a lecture for staying away so long. Actually, he's
getting old and some young whipper-snapper probably chased him off his
turf. Time to retire to the yard, I expect.

The Leica shots are from a walk to the station after a late night
restaurant outing. They're all with the M2 and 35/2.0 Summicron,
wide-open, except for a window-shop or two at 2.8.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/50alt1.html

Rollei shots next time ... I've got a couple of rolls of Delta 3200 in the
freezer that it's time to pull out.

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] PAW 50 dlridings)