Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu Dec 9 12:12:24 2004

On 10/12/2004, at 2:50 AM, Emanuel Lowi wrote:

> I shoot slide film in my Leicas. I love my local
> custom lab. I'd rather fight than switch.

Good for you Emanuel.   There should be a song or a movie about the
last of the film shooters.

I may well be one of the last slide shooters too.  I worry about
getting started on the Digital Dance with Death.  D3.  Not to be
confused with Dollars of Digital Devaluation.  That other D3.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS)