Subject: [Leica] Sonny's cobra
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Dec 8 13:02:27 2004

Adam

I agree about the handling of the original Cobra's. Approx. 270 of the 300
built original Shelby Cobras have been total-crashed accidentally, 29 are
in museums and "no. 98" is probably in Carol's private garage.

I had the great luck to drive a swiss HS Cobra 289 FIA, which is built for
curvaceous mountain races, and was very agile and handy to drive.

The GT40 is the only car that I love even more than the Cobras. You lucky
guy riding with P.H... If you find the foto, scan and post it, PLEASE!

Didier