Subject: [Leica] WHICH FILM ??? (COLOUR NEG FOR A WEDDING)
From: gwpics at lycos.co.uk (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue Dec 7 23:29:25 2004

This time of the year (I assume you are in the northern hemisphere) then
it has to be either Fuji or Kodak 400iso. I would personally go for a
higher contrast emulsion such as Kodak Portra 400VC. This should give
you an extra lift without burning out any whites in the dress.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com <http://www.gwpics.com>
Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076