Subject: [Leica] Re:Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Tue Dec 7 19:35:38 2004

Will we miss the Leica vs Canon wars?

but to be fair, this morning I mounted some Velvia 100 slides taken
with the good ol' manual focus R system, 100 APO macro and 50 Summicron
last weekend.  Product shots for a magazine review article I'm doing -
hunting blinds actually.  Anyway - I heard myself say "Oh my God!" when
I held the loupe up to the window.  These Leica lenses make it all
worthwhile.

Rick.