Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Canon 28 vs. Konica 28 vs Voigtlander 2
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Dec 5 22:24:10 2004

On 5 de dic de 2004, at 23:01, F?lix L?pez de Maturana wrote:

>> I was trying to say that Nikkor-F 28s arent so good.

(as they stated), and taking care that today (and since a long time
there is nothing real bad)

> Both the 2.8 and 2 have given me, with a F3, very good output, never
> up the level of mentioned 28 M Summicron ASPH.

Give a try (if you can/want) to the nikkor 24, then you will not look
to the 28 nikkors in the same way. Well, surely you will stick with
your 'cron, but I find the 24 much better than their 28 brothers.

Saludos, lmc@imaginarymagnitude.net
lmc@interlink.es
If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all
get wasted together and have the time of our lives.
Armand's Pizza, Washington, D.C.,