Subject: [Leica] HP7960 now the HP8450
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Dec 5 17:46:13 2004

Just for whatever it's worth - I have a color print on Epson archival
matte - or whatever they call it these days - up on my cork board where
it gets general room light but not direct sunlight, and although it
looked great right out of the printer, it is quickly fading away to
literally nothing.

B. D.