Subject: [Leica] photo a month? don't _make_ me come get you.
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Dec 5 17:29:19 2004

Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 11:16:05 +0000
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>

>Somebody submitted a suggestion for PAMs rather than PAWs - at this >time
of year that feels a lot more practical ;-) Peter

i will come and confiscate your leicas and donate them to school children.
this goes for all of you (are you listening?) you have a freaking $1300
camera. go take some @#$@#$ pictures!

as i have told y'all before, (perhaps not in so many words) when Vanity Fair
or Harpers or Newsweek or whomever tells a photographer "I want some
exciting pictures of people folding laundry" gosh darn it, they _get_
exciting pictures of people folding laundry. because life around you at any
given moment seems dull is no excuse for not taking an interesting and
inspiring photograph. if you're GOOD you find the photo. and if you're NOT
good you need to get better (so go look for the photo). and if you're NEVER
going to be good, you need to swap that leica to someone for a set of stereo
speakers or a used volkswagon or a playstation 2 or something.

there you have it.

show me some pictures, people. show me some good pictures.

kc