Subject: [Leica] The 37th Frame
From: mark_e_davison at msn.com (Mark Davison)
Date: Sun Dec 5 16:17:18 2004

Peter Klein writes:

>Has anyone here succesfully corresponded with Mike Johnston in the last
>couple of months?  Or received his newsletter "The 37th Frame" in its new
>PDF format?  I'm having trouble with my 3-year subscription and need to
>contact him. ,

Here's a quote from one of Mike's columns:

The 7th issue of my newsletter "The 37th Frame" has just shipped. If you're
a subscriber and still haven't gotten issue #6, please contact me in the
next week or two at mcjohnston@mac.com and we'll get you set up to receive
the new issues. Issue #7 is more than 40 pages long, illustrated, and
features an extended appreciation of the late Henri Cartier-Bresson, new
lens reviews, a "rant" about the camera-police in the wake of 9/11, and an
extensive "backgrounder" article on the new Leica 50mm Summilux. And of
course my peculiar slant on the news.

I wrote Mike at the mcjohnston@mac.com address and got two post-due issues
mailed out within a week.

Good luck.