Subject: [Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity
From: benjaminmarks at verizon.net (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Sun Dec 5 11:03:29 2004

A-duhhh.  My prior post is something I posted to Photo.net in September.  I
have since purchased am HP 7960 and have been pretty happy with the output.
It is certainly more hassle-free than than the Cone inks and the Epson 3000
(which needs to have pretty good calibration to function the way I like it).
The HP printer is certainly more idiot proof. I used it out of the box with
all of its factory settings and have been happy ever since.

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Fw: OT HP 7690 Print Longevity)