Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D - first problems?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sun Dec 5 09:20:08 2004

EVEN further off-topic

Either not only Leica has digital problems, or the dreary weather is making
me
more stupid than usual.
Has any one else out there with a 20D had problems previewing images (CR2
and
Jpeg) in the Canon software EOS view utility ? I can display the thumbnails
ok,
but double clicking an image brings up "cannot preview the file" message,
and
the camera is blocked with a "busy" message ont the LCD. I can drag 'n drop
another directory and read the files back in to EVU and process them there,
and
"remote Capture" works too.
I am sorely puzzled, though from my experience with Canon software so far I
suspect the problem is more likely to be in Gatesware.
I would greatly appreciate any input on this
TIA and regards
Douglas

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Canon 20D - first problems?)