Subject: [Leica] photos from last week, thanksgiving holiday
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 4 20:45:19 2004

Steve Barbour showed Soleil: :-)
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/barbour/soleilcolor> <<<

Hi Steve,
I figure she's going to be good for several thousand exposures before she's
21, so you better keep them in order.

Besides sign her to a contract now, then you split the revenue between the
two of you on every picture sold. She gets half for her education, you get
half for being the grand father who took the pictures.

So far with my grandson showing him playing baseball, the first sale of his
picture through the agency I belong to, we split $8000.00 USD! ;-) So he was
off to a good start with Grandpa as his personal- photographer agent! :-)

And there have been several sales since that he's well on his way to a good
education fund when he goes to university. I'm trying to convince him to go
into medicine, but he's such a natural athlete playing baseball or
basketball at the moment, he'll probably end up making millions as a pro
athlete first. :-)

So get her on a contract right smartly as you never know what the future may
bring. ;-)

ted