Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D ;-)
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Dec 4 14:07:19 2004

Tina Manley wrote:
>> Canon 20D! :-) :-) :-)
> I got two adapters  and keep one on the 80/1.4 and one on the 19/2.8.
> Occasionally, I change and put them on the 60 or 100 Macros.  They
> aren't too hard to change and I usually know if I'm going to be using
> the macros ahead of time.
> Have fun and let me know what you think!
> Tina
so if one shoots the  R 80 1.4 ,  R- EOS adapter,
  on the  20D   open at 1.4,   one  can  simply
focus and shoot  with autoexposure,  or do I miss
something....

thanks for clarifying before I run out and do
something foolish.... :-)   Steve

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))