Subject: [Leica] Put your print where your mouth is (aka Is B.D. crazy?)
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sat Dec 4 08:18:04 2004

I'll second BD's encomium viz this printer.  I'm getting luscious B&Ws
both on the HP Premium Plus (looks like an RC print) and on Epson's
Enhanced Matte (though I've no sense yet of the stability of the mixed
media, prints that are several months old show no degradation).

I followed BD's recommendation and use Fred Miranda's B&W Work Flow Pro
PS plugin for converting files.  It's a great tool.

I say all of this as an early adopter of second party archival inksets,
CIS, art papers, custom profiles,  and Epson photo printers.  Without
question the HP produces superb B&W prints.  I pant for a larger format
HP.

Chandos