Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 2 21:13:22 2004

Hey folks,
It seems I've pumped out a few posts that went to the whole crew when the
message was thought to be one on one.

I was going to say not sure how this happened, but just realized I made an
error on using an old post thought to be in a personal file box.

Sorry about that.

ted

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))