Subject: [Leica] Kings Sutton Northamptonshire #1
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Wed Dec 1 12:06:04 2004

Dear Graham,
         Having been one of the skulking members of the LUG for a while I
can say that your pictures are one of the things that I missed most when I
dropped out of the list for a while having become overwhelmingly tired of
the politic talk and endless digital discussion.  The truth is I missed the
list, particularly the photos and Leica talk.  Stimulated by your photos of
your home country, I added one the other day from where I live.  My area is
beautiful and I suppose photogenic but the photos do not look like
yours.  I plan to add some frequently even if not completely a PAW.  Again,
I would thank you for your wonderful English photos.
Lee

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album