Subject: [Leica] Leica Long Lenses on Digital Canon SLRs
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas_GMX)
Date: Wed Dec 1 05:08:16 2004

Hi,
I've been using all sorts of long glass on an EOS 300D (Digital Rebel).
Leica 250/4 and 100mm/4 Macro, Novoflex Fast Focus 400, Sigma 600/8 Mirror,
Maksutov 500/8 mirror,Tamron Adaptall 200mm/3.5, Contax 135/2.8.
No problems with any of them except a tendency to increased camera shake due
the lenses being "effectively longer"
I too find the Novoflrx L-R/Eos adapter fiddly but good, I also use a Z?rk
CY/EOS, and HAMA M42/EOS and T2/EOS.
BTW I thought I had exposure problems too until I discovered
that long exposure shots reveal the sensitivity of the Canon DSLRs to light
entering through the viewfinder - it is extremely sensitive!! Makes one
Hades of
a difference when you slip the little protective cover thingy over the VF
ocular.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica Long Lenses on Digital Canon SLRs)