Subject: [Leica] NOOKY
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Nov 29 14:10:36 2004

Just to be on the safe side

For my resently happily aquired Leica IIIf RD with a 5cm 3,5 Elmar I have
the Nooky for 5 cm Elmar.

When I put the Nooky on the camera is it then the right proceedure to have
the Elmar more or les colapsed in order for the bayonet-kind of back of the
lens to reach the inside of the Nooky - and that the "screw" on the Elmar
has no function when using the Nooky ??

In may manual for the camera there is just a picture of the Nooky - not any
explanation

I would be greatfull for any advice

In the meantime I will cut film slips in order to fit the IIIf :-)

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] NOOKY)
Message from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung) ([Leica] How to use a T4 adapter for "SL")