Subject: [Leica] Digital Module R
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sun Nov 28 23:45:52 2004

Hi Ken.  I'm curious about the delay too but as I'm not making my
living with my R system I'll just keep on shooting the wonderful films
we have until the digi back is ready.  Maybe I'll get one.  In the
meantime I'll just keep playing with my uncompromised R8 and its
gorgeous lenses and films like Velvia, Provia, Reala, NPH, ...     Ah,
bliss.

If one ignores digital (as I have so far) it just goes away.  :-D
Besides, it'll never match good trannies for visual impact.

Rick.