Subject: [Leica] fibre based printing in the uk
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Nov 28 15:29:00 2004

Leopold,

Where are you in the U.K.? If you are in London, I've had this place
recommended to me, a lot more expensive than what I pay in the wilds of
western New Jersey for similar if lesser services. What in London ISN'T
expensive?! :-) They can also do very high-res scans for you when your negs
are developed. If you have a computer, you need to get at least Photoshop
Elements 2 to do light editing and to post. No need for a digital camera.
Pros have to use them for the speed and the HDTV type of reproduction
advertising clients seem to like. If you prefer the way good films capture
light as I do, you can stick with what you've got.
<http://www.genesis-digital.net/pages/new_service.html>

Had this recommendation: "William, Genesis are at The Depot, 2 St Michael
Rd. Fulham SW6, right behind the Harley and Buell dealership. 0207 731
2227. They're really good. Seb "

Best,

William

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] fiber based printing in the uk)