Subject: [Leica] Focomat IC question
From: Gary at Marklund.com (Gary@Marklund.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 07:52:12 2004

Luis,

Mine has a drawer on the left side of the lamp housing that pulls out. I
bought a set of
Ilford 2X2" filters. I cut off the tab that has the filter number and glued
it to the border
around the filter. This allows the filter to lie in the drawer. It won't fit
if you don't cut
the end of the tab. I just cut off the part with the number and left the
little stem so I
could pull the filter from its plastic box. By gluing the number tab on the
border, the
filter number is still there for identification.

Hope this helps.
Gary