Subject: [Leica] OT: question for eBay sellers
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Nov 27 17:04:50 2004

I'm preparing my 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Speed Graphic gear to sell on eBay.

I'm an engineer, not a merchant, so I'll ask instead of guess:

Am I likely to make more money if I sell each piece individually, or sell
the whole thing as a kit? I'm selling everything you need to take and
develop sheet film and 120 roll film photographs (camera, accessories,
developing gear). I can make arguments in both directions; I thought I might
ask if anybody had any actual experience with this sort of thing.

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] OT: question for eBay sellers)
Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica] OT: question for eBay sellers)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT: question for eBay sellers)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] OT: question for eBay sellers)