Subject: [Leica] A funny thing happened on the way home
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Fri Nov 26 13:40:37 2004

> Down the hill from me, about twenty meters, there's an apple tree that no
> one owns (and no one picks the apples). I had to circle around him to get
> a little better light:
>
> http://www.dlridings.com/temp/DSC_9143.jpg
>
> It might look cute, but apples and these guys do not mix very well. The
> apples ferment in their stomachs and then you have a bunch of drunks
> running around acting unpredictably.
>
> It was taken a little over an hour ago.
>
> Daniel

Reminds me of the priest in Sweden who got methanol poisoning from fruit
juice from a vending machine.
What animal is that?It looks rather big.
How much daylight do you get at the moment?
best regards
simon jessurun

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] A funny thing happened on the way home)