Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 46: Danish clouds
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 25 21:24:24 2004

Inspired by the recent references to "GeeBee clouds", I give you my
version, from Denmark--a country with no shortage of clouds this time of
year...

First, a couple of views of Aved?re, a southern suburb of Copenhagen,
from my father's balcony. I have photographed this place many times in
the past few years. These two images, taken on two consecutive mornings,
will be the last ones I will take of that particular view since I now no
longer have that vantage point:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_46.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_46alt1.jpg
(the second picture, incidentally, is taken with the 100mm Apo Macro
mounted on my Canon 20D)

More clouds on the Fehmarn strait between Denmark and Germany, near the
Danish coast. The ferry in the picture is on its way from Puttgarten in
Germany to R?dby in Denmark:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_46alt2.jpg

Finally, the beach on the island of Far?, about 100 km south of
Copenhagen. The shape of the tree makes it pretty evident which way the
wind usually blows:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_46alt3.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2004.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands