Subject: [Leica] Kodak slide projectors are no more
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu Nov 25 18:29:53 2004

On 26/11/2004, at 2:32 AM, SonC@aol.com wrote:

> At
> The University Libraries they recently surplused most of the Slide
> Projectors.  No one was using them.

I'm  about to buy my first slide projector, (an RT-m) now that I have
some decent trannies to show.  I like the idea of doing a presentation
at work or for fun with a nature crowd, and showing real slides.  It
won't be long before they'll be asking, "Wow, what kind of new
technology is this?  So much better than Blunderpoint.

Rick.