Subject: [Leica] Re: [Rollei] Re: Daniel Dumped?
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Nov 24 23:13:55 2004

Bob,

Yes, this action by Marc astounded me. It also surprised Ruben
in Denmark.  He also had a very high regard for Daniel and his
work, both photographic and educational.

Daniel is an American, living in Sweden and working in Norway.
His work evidently takes him to Africa also.

Daniel has been a valued contributor to the RUG and LUG.

Jerry