Subject: [Leica] some organization in the Gallery
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Nov 24 22:15:48 2004

I've gone through the Leica Users Gallery and found people who had more than
one album and combined them into albums-within-albums. If I did this to your
albums and you don't like it, please feel free to un-do it; just use the
"move" command when you are logged in, and move them back to the top level.

If I didn't find your albums, don't take it personally. I couldn't find a
way to automate the search for people with more than one album, and after an
hour of staring at glossy red piping with white letters, my eyes were going
on strike.

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] some organization in the Gallery)