Subject: [Leica] Digital back
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 15:46:05 2004

In a message dated 11/24/2004 5:38:04 PM Central Standard Time,
s.jessurun95@chello.nl writes:

> 2 - Perhaps there's something wrong with my computer or browser, but
> when I right-click on the image, in order to get information about it
> and save it to my desktop as a tiff, nothing comes up, leading me to
> believe that Leica doesn't want this image downloaded and examined
> carefully in Photoshop. Am I missing something here?
If you take it from the leica site it is easy to get. The link provided
earlier for some reason opens it in quicktime, and it is not available to
right
click or save target as...

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish