Subject: [Leica] Photographic Supplies
From: surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant)
Date: Wed Nov 24 13:46:22 2004

I just got off the phone with my photographic supplier and they said that
Forte probably dropped out of business last summer and that Ilford is a
shell of a company that is accepting orders but not filling them.  They have
outstanding orders that have been paid for, but not filled with Ilford.

They also said that short of some billionaire buying them out, that they are
probably gone.

Curtis

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Photographic Supplies)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Photographic Supplies)