Subject: [Leica] Something rather different
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Wed Nov 24 07:44:31 2004

Daniel:

>I know the feeling. I take walks like that too, to
>and from work.

John Beeching, earlier:

>I usually walk to and from work: a thirty five
>minute brisk walk... [snip]

>So, here they are:
>http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/minutiae/minut.htm

Is this odd?  We have at least three academics on this
list--I'm the third--who walk to work every day,
camera in hand (or bag).  And two of us, I believe,
conduct research in southern Africa.

I like the set, John.  Very evocative.  Makes me want
to stop along the way, more often, and take the camera
out of the bag.

--John

=====
J Mason