Subject: [Leica] digital R question
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Nov 24 01:44:42 2004

Did they actually make an announcement on this?  Where? When? What did
they say exactly?  I thought it had been designed as a professional
unit that, with care, could be changed often enough, with the sensor
cleaned as necessary.  They claim that easy access to the sensor makes
it feasible to clean, while with other Digi SLRs, cleaning the sensor
is difficult.

I know that I change my winders and driver between my R8's often.  I
change the lenses too.  :-)  Surely changing the DMR (with care) from
time to time will be OK?!!!!

Rick.