Subject: [Leica] Re:Nikon's profits tripled
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Nov 23 12:46:18 2004

I, too, would love a good digital rangefinder, but I find that the more
I use the E-1 routinely, the more I get used to SLR shooting again, and
the easier it gets. You've inspired me and I have requested an OM
adapter...The idea of having a 180f2 - even if manual focus, and a 100
1.2, or 1.4, is really appealing. I will also try using the 21 f 2 as a
42 f2....How well these lenses will do with the digital is, of course,
the big question. But having faster glass for available light should be
terrific.