Subject: [Leica] Some shots from novembre
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Nov 23 05:58:30 2004

Dear list fellows,

I can't contribute PAW's continuously, as I wouldn't have the time neither
to shoot every week nor to process B&W more often than a few times a year.
But here are some consumer-lab-scanned pictures taken this month, in color
or C41-souped B&W.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/11-2004

The shot with the gulls sitting on a sculpture looks very soft because it
was made with the collapsible Summicron with scratched coating I bought for
$58 last week; it's now on the way to John van Stelten for a CLA and
recoating treatment. Will post comparison shots when it's back.

Comments welcome,
T.I.A.
Didier