Subject: [Leica] RE: Pulling film
From: raikorho at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Mon Nov 22 22:55:54 2004

It does not.
You rate slide film for 1/3 stop more than the manufacturer?s ISO to
increase saturation.
Your method would produce washed out colours if the development time is
not shortened accordingly - and of course you can do that if you develop
the film yourself - and so it would be pulling. But would it increase
saturation?
All the best!
Raimo K
personal photography homepage at: