Subject: [Leica] Interesting MP
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Nov 21 16:59:28 2004

Or to put all this another way, Mark - Collecting cameras no more makes
one a photographer than collecting toy trains makes one a railroader.
And to take it a step further, collecting pens has to do with writing.
;-) There are some writers who are pen collectors, just as there are
some photographers who are camera collectors - but being one does not
make one the other.

B. D.