Subject: [Leica] Advice needed: Should I set up a darkroom or not?
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Sat Nov 20 07:56:55 2004

I just started printing again after about 15 years.  I hate inkjets, never
met one that didn't eventually drive me nuts.  I think all this computer
"technology" is probably wasting more of our precious time the TV.  And at
such a price for stuff that never seems to work up to specs half the time!
On the other have I've never been poisoned by a computer.  What drove me
back into the darkroom was my dissatisfaction with available B&W digital
printing.  It is either too expensive (for drum scanning and inking) or the
quality is poor, (digital C printing).  Wet still seems the way for high
quality and moderate investment.

Chris Saganich