Subject: [Leica] Re: Yet another sign ...
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 05:41:08 2004

I knew they were spending our tax dollars on something! ;-)

Gene

I just got off the phone with my friend out in Kansas
who was with me in Wichita and we came up with an
interesting theory. The water tower in Gypsum, KS is
actually and disguised ICBM, the flour mill is a
uranium enrichment plant and the piece of regional
architecture in Wichita is an annex for Cheyenne
Mountain!

The government is hiding all sorts of stuff right in
front of our noses! Using clever camo to boot! Makes
me wonder what my farmer friend's manure spreader
REALLY is? Hum???

Phil, I'm originally from Terre Haute, IN and my
father used to work for a man named Morton Swango. Any
relation?

Gotta go, my shoe phone is ringing!

Peace and Harmony, E.J.