Subject: [Leica] 35mm normal vs. ASPH or Spherical...Some nonsense
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Nov 19 20:07:07 2004

No apology required Buzz! You and I are talking about the same lens. I
had a late German production one and it was a mighty fine lens --
except for the aforementioned problem with the aperture stopping at f2
:-)

Please feel free to call my comments nonsense anytime you care to. You
might be right. As a matter of fact I have an expert on my comments
right next to me and she thinks just like you! (She just erupted with a
"Hey!")

Again I did not mean to dis the lens. I meant to point out that its
famous for its mid aperture bokeh not its wide open performance.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] 35mm normal vs. ASPH or Spherical...Some nonsense)