Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled (CLIMBING CROCS)
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Fri Nov 19 12:39:33 2004

The guy only had a papermate, not a Leicavit.  He wasn't properly
armed.  Serves him right.  Fancy going out swimming in croc infested
waters without your Leicavit!  Pffftt!

Good story!

I'm going out bush right now.  The most dangerous thing I'm likely to
come across will be an echidna or if I'm really lucky a tiger snake.
They can be a bit scary - they'll chase ya.  All the others just bolt.

Rick.