Subject: [Leica] Re: m4-2 #
From: wbill at bellatlantic.net (Bill Barton)
Date: Thu Nov 18 19:26:58 2004

Feli,

I am sitting here looking at a M4-2 Ser # 14698xx so the numbers started
before 148001 I know this is a problem with the Serial #'s mine is
always listed in all the list's as a R-3.  BTW this one works fine I
bought it used around 1984 and it has only been off for repair once when
I picked up a winder for it and had to have it adjusted to work with the
winder, n/c in NJ with the warr card for the winder...  It's due for a
cla now as the finder is getting dirty....

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] Re: m4-2 #)
Reply from leirex at sbcglobal.net (Leirex) ([Leica] R8)