Subject: [Leica] M4 - M4P - M4-2
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Thu Nov 18 11:36:20 2004

In the Popular Photography test report of the Leica M4-2 in July 1980 Bill
Pierce quotes a non-Leitz repairman who opened the test camera to make
adjustments: "A pretty good camera, once I finished it." So it should be
possible to make it operate without fault - and I suppose most do now.
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho