Subject: [Leica] What is the common expectation - addition
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Nov 18 07:55:18 2004

I would describe it just as you have here.   But it is not "new", and the
buyer shouldn't expect to be able to have a new warranty with the camera.
Unless he is lucky and gets away with it.

-dan c.

At 09:44 AM 18-11-04 -0500, vick.ko@sympatico.ca wrote:
>Hello
>
>Can you tell me what is the common expectation for selling/buying a "Like
New" Leica body?

>I am selling a body which is unused, with all packaging, box, cards,
everything included.  The warranty card has not been filled-in.  I've had
this body for over a year, and not used it.  I did check it briefly for
proper operation when I got it and it was fine.  I got the body from a
dealer.

>Should the buyer assume that it is used?   I am selling it as an "Unused"
body, but I am the first owner of the body.