Subject: [Leica] M4 - M4P - M4-2
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Nov 18 04:41:45 2004

If you can correspond with Sherry Krauter, she will advise you on the
merits of buying the M4 and to stay far away from the M4-2 and M4P, in
regards to quality of assembly, materials, and internal design.

That explains the reason for why the M4's tend to be priced higher than
the M4P/M4-2.  And she can bring an M4 back to "better than factory"
operational standard if you have her perform a CLA on the camera you
buy.

Her contact information is here:

Sherry Krauter

Golden Touch Quality