Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Wed Nov 17 22:23:18 2004

On Nov 17, 2004, at 9:00 PM, Richard wrote:

> Of course there are some people of the opinions that the 1Ds and the
> new 1Ds MkII is VASTLY better than 35mm, rivalling medium format. At
> least Michael Reichmann of Luminious Landscape is quite reasonable
> about discussions, but there are others who use Michael and other
> websites as proofs that how much better 11Mp is. e.g.
> http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/2/95118.html?1100749479

Didn't Reichmann also believe that the 6MP 10D was better than 35mm and
almost
as good as MF?

I shot a 1Ds (11mp) against my Hasselblad. The Hassy won.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                    2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled)