Subject: [Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation
From: leirex at sbcglobal.net (Leirex)
Date: Tue Nov 16 07:18:05 2004

I also have wanted to know why some people were always complaining about the
size of the M5.  I know it is a tad bit bigger and heavier than the what is
called normal sized M.  The difference has never bothered me at all.  The
size difference must have been inevitable to implement THE BEST Leica meter
built in, in my book.  Actually, I enjoy its bigger and heavier size.  I
always feel the M5 might be the smoothest M in the Leica line for some
reason.

All I might be concerned about is the fact that the M5 with serial number
less than 1.3 mil is more prone to go bad, which I forgot what function it
was.

Best Regards,
David