Subject: [Leica] Proper use of a calumet fabric panel ... And other studio lightin g questions
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Tue Nov 16 06:23:20 2004

De Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>, le mardi 16 novembre 2004 ? 09:09
GMT :

>a white queen sized bed-sheet from the ceiling
>and firing a strobe through that? Would that essentially give me a huge
>square softbox with deliciously soft light?

Bonjour Kyle,

It would work, it works even better if you use the special fabric they use
for the softboxes and other white umbrellas. I used to buy this stuff by the
yard and then cut it to my needs. You can even wash it. Tint it for some
special effects. Replace your bedsheets!

All the best,

Tarek

Replies: Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Proper use of a calumet fabric panel ... And other studio lightin g questions)