Subject: [Leica] Fuji 6X9 RF
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Nov 15 23:41:38 2004

I have a photographer working for my publishing house - she does 80% either
with the "texas" Leica or with 6 x 17 Fuji
Her "texas Leica" was recently damaged and she is looking to find someone
that still stores them "new"
Her pictures are beautiful and overall pleasing - Some talk about bad Bokeh
on Fuji lenses - but I cant se any such in her photography
Se is not a technical person and find it very easy to handle
All the best
Ruben