Subject: [Leica] OT: help with mail archive transfer
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Nov 15 20:09:02 2004

I need to transfer a 14MB mail archive from a machine running the
latest XP SP2 to my Mac which is running the latest OS-X (10.3.6). I
have three mail programs (mail, outlook express 5.0 (OS 9.x) and
Entourge (Office 2004). The chap has given me a CD with an
"archive.pst" file but I can't get it to transfer (other files on the
disk are fine). Only Outlook Express 5 will even show it exists but it
claims that the right translator is not available.

Any help, jeers or catcalls would be gratefully received,

John Collier

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT: help with mail archive transfer)